- Increased worldwide revenue from $14M to more than $300M in five years.
- Developed business relationships with domestic and international partners to provide ISP’s, Portals, Search, Productivity suites and Security across all HP business units and four sales regions resulting in established strategic relationships driving more than $300M in revenue.
- Architected and negotiated the most significant and profitable contracts for HP involving Symantec, Apple, AOL and MSN generating high margin dollars exceeding 200 Million in annual revenues.
- Negotiated settlement with a business partner, which directly saved $4M to the HP bottom-line.
- Recovered over $3M from a business partner through newly mandated and enforced accounting reviews and increased reporting.
- Enhanced business relationships by transforming them to become true strategic partners from long-distance, transactional affiliations.
- Responsible for leading the global sales teams to establish strategic tactics for the OEM partners to determine sales and negotiation standards.
- Directed and crafted the process by which Symantec evaluates and positions itself with the OEM partners in the security solutions space.
- Redefined global marketing plans, subsequent regional plans and individual OEM partner needs.
- Created process improvements, which resulted in increased product delivery to the OEM partner by 60% and implemented sales automation with a throughput improvement from months to less than 10 days.
- Managed the development of analytical tools, which gave far greater insight into partner relationships and overall opportunities for the Consumer Business Unit.
- Expanded client base, growing sales from $900K to $6.2M in 16 months.
- Produced $1M in revenue through establishment of new professional services department.
- Reduced administrative costs 28% through implementation of new technology and procedures and standards.